Saturday, July 14, 2007

Intro: 尼克乐斯


Hmmm... ... Welcome debut to myself... Haahaa... I am a weird person, spent more at home, but spent less outside. Y? Coz my hobby is collecting corinthian soccer figures. Get to know its existence when i past by a cart stall outside lao pasat when i was young. The set of 12 figures pack attracted me, they are so well-made and details as the real soccer team players. And the next moment, i got one from my papa as a birthday present: a manchester united 12 figures pack! My interest started to grow from there. In the past, i have limited spending power as i was schooling and no income. But now, i am working and thats how my spending spree at home start... So my mama dun like me to stay home too often as i spent more than i go outside. Hopefully i can list a few figure collection i had in my blog, and welcome any corinthian lover to share yours too...
***(Lippi figure from Italy world cup winner squad, super rare and hard to get, one and only, is valued at GBP 450!!! Ebay winner: m.v.thomas)