Sunday, November 04, 2007

Hazy week "(-_-)

2 weeks, that's how long i have been rotting for the past few weeks. Sometimes i am wondering, is this good or bad? Once in a while free is quite ok, but for a couple of weeks, that is too much. My brain is starting to hibernate soon...

Moreover, recent news of new boss taking over my product gave me more worries. Am i going to change boss again? No doubt the change will give me a new kind of challenge or experience, but it came a bit too fast. Juz barely 3 months since my last transfer, it going to happen again. No word has been said or confirmed to me yet, but i hope it won't take place.
Hopefully, it will becomes clearer next week, else i will keep on guessing... ...

***Serie A Champions 2006/07 Celebration Pack - Inter Milan. This special edition pack celebrates Internazionale's fantastic League Championship success & contains 12 of the key players who helped secure the title.
Top (L-R): Cesar, Cordoba, Zanetti, Materazzi, Grosso, Figo
Bottom (L-R): Dacourt, Vieira, Stankovic, Cambiasso, Ibrahimovic, Crespo