Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bossy week@

End of 2007 is approaching & it is good news to my company too. They are having their annual Dinner & Dance tonight at Suntec (shld be starting soon...). Too bad, i am not involved.

However, i seemed to be on the other end (not so good news) recently. I am having more & more bosses to take instructions from since i joined this company...

- Boss A: My ex-boss (no more link).
- Boss B: My current boss (everything is fine & good).
- Boss C: Replacing engineer for my product (so far so good).
- Boss D: Stand-in for Boss C (hidden character & beware!).

So i have to work concurrently everytime if all 3 of them need to. Well... it can be done, but juz a bit messy. Haha, anyway, looking forwards to next week long rest days. Cheers!

***Corinthian Prostars ELITE twin pack - George Best: In Northern Ireland Home & Away 1971. A Manchester United Legends who has played 466 times & scored 178 goals in total. Died 25th Nov 2005.