Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Class 3 week*

Yeah, very happy this week! 1st, i only worked for 3 days. 2nd, i managed to sell some of my figures ($$$). Lastly, i finally got my Class 3 driving license (manual) after the 3rd attempts (shame)!

- The 1st test: i got a bad tester, forgot to bring photo & failed due to my carelessness & panicky.
- The 2nd test: i got a good tester, forgot to bring photo again & failed due to my lack of response.
- The 3rd test: i got a good tester too, brought my photo & stroke the front pole while doing parrallel parking. Luckily, the pole juz swing and remain back to position. Else, i will get my 4th test soon. Even though it was raining, i still managed to drive my way to success with the power of the photo (muz be well-prepared to get pass, hah:).

This driving thing has been driving me crazy, all the time & effort & money spent together ($2k+). No doubt i am also not so smart & flexible, so can drag for so long too. Anyway, all is over now. Time to think of my studies...

Classis 2007 - Top (L to R): Valderrama (Colombia), Ronaldinho (Brazil), Figo (Portugal), Aimar (Argentina). Bootom (L to R): Gerrard (Liverpool), Bergkamp (Arsenal), Batistuta (Fiorentina), Nakata (Perugia). This Classics set is a joint UK and Japan Series featuring only the biggest names in World football in either their club or national team kit.
Special THANKS to:
Peter (my instructor:)