Sunday, October 07, 2007

10km week ~!~!~

Yeah... Yet another week has past, this week my jogging distance increased to >10km (3 rounds of Bishan Park 1!). It took me abt 70mins to complete the route. At the end, i could not feel my leg as i walked. One of my colleague also joined me after work, she has not been jogging for the past 2 weeks and we promised to complete 3 rounds this week as a progressive training (increase 1 round per week). After the 1st round, i can still see her following behind, so i carried on for the 2nd round. Along the way, i lost track of her, but still continued to finish my 3rd round. In the end, as i abt to reach the finishing point, i saw her. She only completed 2 rounds and wait for me to complete my 3rd. Aiyo... But ok la, at least i progressed to the next stage. Next will be 4 rounds, i am keeping my finger cross... haha...

*** Fabio Capello - former AC Milan, AS Roma, Juventus & Real Madrid manager. He is one of the few coaches to claim championship victories in four major European cities (Milan, Madrid, Rome and Turin).