Sunday, March 02, 2008

Back to poly... ...

Recently, my mind is having a hard time recalling those poly stuff i studied 4 yrs ago... Coz my current boss is teaching me how to analysis the internal circuit for my very very small product (abt the size of a pencil tip). U will be amazed by how this very very small product can have so many many complicated components to form up a complicated circuit. This is something i am getting use to. Things like transistor, pnp or npn, binary bit combination, bypass filter etc are all coming back to find me. Have to crack my brain & find my past textbooks again. Hope by next wk or so i can recall some... Haizzz... getting more white hair soon...

Jose Mourinho: ex-chelsea manager in platinum pack, is a super rare & collectible figure in worldwide. The collector number of 004 make it a even more sought after item. This is my 1st manager in platinum and it costs me SGD$92!