Saturday, March 22, 2008

OT Record !

This week i have broken my personal OT record since i came to this company: > 25hrs in 5 days (included 3 consecutive days OT streak) so far... Juz back from work now to update this record...

Ironically, i also managed to find back my missing folder, which somehow hide among the other folder relating to my product (i have called the service desk to retrieve my missing folder, dunno what can they retrieve if a folder is actually not deleted?). Tough luck...

PS: By the way, i have changed my pictures at the bottom of my blog. Instead of those soccer figures i am collecting, it becomes some of my favourites pictures taken so far... Thanks!

*** Chelsea Team 12 Pack 2007/08: Top (L-R): Cech (GK), A. Cole, Terry (C), Carvalho, Ben Haim, Ballack. Bottom (L-R): Essien, Lampard, J. Cole, Sidwell, Shevchenko, Drogba.