Saturday, April 05, 2008

enrolment blue :(

German Bundesliga Microstars Series 13:

After 8 mths long wait and S$400 spent, finally i got to know my result for my enrolment to NUS part-time course yesterday. Initially, i am looking forwards to the application result everyday. And once i finally received the result, i am more than happy to be enrolled into NUS. But here comes the dilemma, i have only 4 mths of freedom left! Oh, and i need to juggle between my work and studies for the next 3.5 yrs time... Haizzz, no doubt there will be a tough road ahead for me, i think i have to adjust and ready to take up the challenge... But let me enjoy my remaining 4 mths freedom 1st... :)
*** Collection of the week: This is a superb rare and collectible microstars set ever produced! This set consists of players only from the German Bundesliga League. Clubs such as Bayern Munch, Stuttgart, Hertha BSC, Werder Bremen, Schalke 04 and my beloved Hamburg SV! I have only managed to buy this recently as i am waiting for the right price to grab a bargain. And i got it at S$23.65! Great deal for 21 microstars...