Sunday, September 21, 2008

BIRTHDAY month...

Oh, it's Sunday today, sad. Tmr need to work again... But it's ok, since next week i only have school on Mon & Wed. This month is a very BIRTHDAY month to me. My sec frens CJ, YR & IVAN is celebrating birthday @ 5th, 15th & 19th respectively. My colleague's son is @ the 12th and my bro is today, the 21st. So many ppl born at this September except in different yr. Wish all of them a Happy Birthday, good health and have a successful future ahead.

Ytd juz been to my ex-colleague charlet at Downtown East together with my present colleagues. Too bad, i am having a sore throat then, so can't really able to eat too much BBQ's food. But, i spent my time trying to lure those babies of my colleagues to let me carry.

The babies are as followed:

1. AL's baby gal. She is so cute and chubby with a mushroom-shaped hair. She let me carry her very easily, but quite an effort to carry her.

2. LC's baby boy. He also have a very chubby face with a mohawk hair-style. This one is easy too, but juz that he has juz drank milk. And the moment i carry him with him facing me, he throw up those milk on me. Eer...

3. LY's baby. He is a very handsome-looking boy. This one is the hardest of all. No one has the chance to carry him, except his mum.

4. The other 2 babies of YP's & Alicia's, i didn't attempt.

So beside sweating over the BBQing of food, i also have the smell of those milk. ~~~

Fernando Torres (Liverpool) - From Series 38, this is the most sought after normal blister currently.