Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sleepless nightzzz....

It's been a long time since i can start to blog again. After 1 month of juggling between part-time study and work, i could hardly have a nice sleep during weekdays. So i will be looking towards the weekend every week now.

Yesterday, juz goto took my 2nd IPPT at Tampines SAFRA. And yes, is w/o $$$ again, this time round, i flop. And likewise for my other 2 frens. They fall out earlier than me in the 1st few laps, but i fall out at the last 400m!!! Only taken 2 egg tarts as my breakfast and i am too hungry to continue my last 400m, sad... So be it, will take it again during Dec period when my exam over.

So another day has gone, and today i have juz completed the KPE 10km run. The timing is: 1:19:19 (hh:mm:ss). 10mins slower than my normal 10km timing. This is partly due to the air ventilation in the tunnel. At certain point, it was very humid and stuffy. Worst, one ppl fainted along the way back. Luckily, he's fine afterward. Its really a nightmare running in the tunnel, coz what you look ahead is the endless turns and the bright sides at the very end. Every turns will still see the light beyond ur reach. Its like an infinity tunnel. And indeed, its the longest road tunnel in S.E.A. Haha...



Select 500 2008: Del Piero (Captain of Juventus) - One of my favourite players of all times in the away jersey with a captain armband. Looking forwards to the start of Series A...