Saturday, August 04, 2007

Transfer week :)

Being in this company for less than a year, it is surprisingly fast that my boss has changed, probably a good step forward i think. I am deeply grateful to him for giving me an opportunity to kick-start my career and the time & effort he spent in nurturing me. Thank you very much! So a new era has juz begun, hopefully i can learn more & more things under the new boss. To me, i prefer the new boss' working style, more willing to share & teach. So this is a stepping stone to me from now on. But my OT jinx still continue, after transferred to a new boss 3 days later, i have to do OT today! Sianzzz... ... But i am happy with the transfer anyway :)
***My repaint figure: Owen Hargreaves repainted in a Manchester United jersey, rare & exclusive. One and only! Cheers to the art of repainting :) [from L to R: Hargreaves microstar (Home), prostar (Home) & microstar (Away)]