Saturday, August 11, 2007

Transition week :(

Haiz... What a confusing & frustrating week! Despite being transfer to a new boss, the transition period is unbearable. Coincidentally, my product is having many problems too. Sad... I suddenly felt that i am occupied with lots of things to do. Through this difficult period, i have to be more initiative and learn those things that are beyond my normal job scope. Hopefully this is the time for me to become a better and capable person from now on. NO PAIN! NO GAIN ! But today is a happy occasion for me, EPL season resumes tonight. But the match i keen to watch is on Sunday: Manchester United vs Reading. Hope Manchester United can get a winning start to the new campaign and defend their title! :)

***Corinthian 2005 Special Edition (10th Anniversary) - Paul Gascoigne in Lazio jersey 1992. Rare coz of the face mask!