Saturday, August 25, 2007

Panda(less) week ~~~

A Hello Panda a day, keep the doctor away! Sound true to me. Ever since i finished my very last Hello Panda on last weekend, strange thing started to happen to me. 1st 2 days OK, but the 3rd day, it started. As i wake up, i felt the "flu" feeling. But i still went to work anyway. Due to the super strong air-con in my company, my pair of hands was freezing cold. I wore 2 layers of gloves for the 2nd half of the day and tahan till 5pm. Alas, once i reached home, down i go! MC for the following day (1st time for almost one year)! So today/ tmr, i am going to hunt for my Panda again, else i feel sick. Ha...

***Pierluigi Collina (Italy) - recognized as the World's best referee. It is released as this year Convention 2007 Special Edition, features Collina in a kit he wore for the 2002 World Cup.