Saturday, September 08, 2007

Jogging week ^

Sianzzz... Felt so tired this week, "sleep" mode everyday. ZZZzzz... Well, this week i have been jogging around Bishan Park quite often, slow & steady, building up my stamina. Why? Coz I'm not sure if i am crazy or wat, i actually signed up for the Standard Chartered full marathon (42.195km)! Nv in my life i have encountered such a long distance, the nearest was during NS (32km route march). Luckily my company is subsidizing 50% and my colleagues are joining too. Back to work, i hate working for my ex-boss, everytime ask me to do this do that, but nv say clearly. Dun know when this things going to stop, it is always hard to take instructions from 2 boss, s*** him! Else, this week is considered ok la, juz a s*** here and there. Looking forwards for a better week. Cheers!

*Latest Repaint figure: Del Piero (Juventus) away 07/08: This is my favourite player of all time, the ever-green Del Piero!