Saturday, September 01, 2007

IPPT week !i!i!

2 months & 6 days, that's how long i managed to clear my 1st Ippt window as a NSmen. NSmen? Sound like some old soldier, but the fact that i have passed my 1st anniversary since ORD, i have to admit it. But too bad, i have no incentive for passing. Coz of my bro last min booking and he booked the Ippt test at TPY Safra together wif me. S***! The test is taken in a gym! No $$$! But since we came, we juz took it. After a year being an old soldier, my fitness level has dropped slightly. For instance, chin-up and 2.4km run. The rest still ok. In the end, i got a pass, but no $$$. Now come the dilemma, shld i take again to achieve a SILVER and get 200 or juz wait for the next window? Coz if i take again, and get a pass, i get 100 but i have taken twice, not worth it. So if i take again, i die die muz get SILVER! So time to train up myself for the remaining 10 mths and have a shot towards my SILVER, no, is my 200! Good luck to me :)***Dermot Gallagher - Top Premiership referee. It is the first time a referee is ever produced! This figure pack is only available for the 2 days of the Villa Park Convention at the 12th & 13th Aug 2000. It is 7 years old now. Rare and collectible.