Sunday, September 30, 2007

Home Run Week^

This was the day when i used the most ancient way of travelling around places by foot - jogging. The weather was hot, the traffic was heavy & the route was uneven. Along the way, i have to look out for traffic, condition of the path etc to ensure my own safety. I brought along my company pass, 1 EZ-link card (in case i gave up half-way), S$2 note, my mobile phone & a Buddha amulet (pray for safety!). I managed to reached my home in 46mins, 6 mins later than when i used to take buses home. Have to be very determine along the way to keep pushing myself to complete it. Get to rest awhile when waiting for the traffic lights and also do some stretching exercise too. Overall, it feels nice & is a great experience to jog home w/o taking buses. Maybe i can jog to my workplace next time, heehee... ...

26th Sep 2007:
- 1738hrs: Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 1 (Starting point)
- 1824hrs: Sims Drive (Ending point)
- Distance: 7.72km
- Time taken: 46min

***Jose Mourinho - Former Chelsea manager, this figure was released to accomodate the Chelsea team which won the Premiership title 2004/05, ending a 50 yrs long wait since they last conquered England's top flight.